Saturday – June 28th
Check out the biographies for Saturday performers.
Gates opened at 10am.
- noon - 1:00 ~ Robin McKelle and The Flytones
- 1:20 - 2:20 ~ Ronnie Earl and The Broadcasters
- 2:45 - 3:50 ~ Jon Batiste and Stay Human
- 4:15 - 5:20 ~ Mike Stern/Bill Evans Band featuring Steve Smith and Tom Kennedy
- 5:40 - 6:45 ~ Terence Blanchard
- 7:15 - 8:30 ~ Dr. Lonnie Smith Octet
- 9:15 - ???? ~ Earth, Wind and Fire
- 12:15 - 1:20 ~ Marc Cary Focus Trio
- 1:40 - 2:45 ~ Lew Tabackin Trio
- 3:10 - 4:15 ~ Mary Halvorson Trio with John Hebert and Ches Smith
- 4:40 - 5:40 ~ Robin McKelle and The Flytones
- 6:05 - 7:10 ~ Jaimeo Brown with JD Allen and Chris Sholar
Sunday – June 29th
Check out the biographies for Sunday performers.
Gates opened at 11am.
- 12:30 - 1:30 ~ Quinn Sullivan
- 1:50 - 3:00 ~ Newport Jazz Festival: Now 60, with Karrin Allyson, Anat Cohen, Randy Brecker, Mark Whitfield, Peter Martin, Larry Grenadier and Clarence Penn
- 3:20 - 4:30 ~ Dave Holland Prism with Kevin Eubanks, Craig Taborn and Eric Harland
- 5:00 - 6:15 ~ Patti Austin
- 6:45 - 8:00 ~ Eddie Palmieri Salsa Orchestra
- 8:30 - ???? ~ Trombone Shorty
- 12:10 - 1:10 ~ Tim Berne’s Snakeoil with Oscar Noriega, Matt Mitchell and Ches Smith
- 1:30 - 2:30 ~ Warren Wolf and Wolfpack
- 2:50 - 3:50 ~ Melissa Aldana and the Crash Trio with Pablo Menares and Francisco Mela
- 4:10 - 5:10 ~ Sean Jones Quartet with Orrin Evans, Luques Curtis and Obed Calvaire
- 5:35 - 6:45 ~ Quinn Sullivan
Help support this site, and get ready for the festival by shopping for Jazz CDs on Amazon.com.
Take our poll: Who were your favorite performers?
See the results of our poll: Who are you most looking forward to seeing this year?
Beware: SPAC has a new policy, no professional cameras will be allowed in the amphitheater. The artists have requested this and the festival organizers have agreed. You can take pics with phones, or small point-and-shoot cameras, but nothing more sophisticated than that.